Tension fades. Muscles unwind. Mentally, we emerge relaxed, revived and ready for whatever the day may bring. A few minutes a day is all it takes to look and feel better. The body’s response to gentle, persistent heat is well-documented and proven day in and out by people all over the world. Which is why more and more specialists are recommending its purifying benefits.
|First-time 15-minute session||FREE – Call to Schedule|
*All sessions are 30-minute maximum duration with exception to First-time. Sessions will expire after 1 year.
Top 11 Wellness Benefits of Sauna
- Saunas improve overall health, wellness and performance.
- Saunas aid in recovery after intense physical activity. Saunas relax muscles and soothe aches/pains in both muscles and joints.
- Saunas flush toxins via sweating process.
- Saunas improve brain health.
- Saunas relieve stress.
- Saunas can induce a deeper sleep.
- Saunas can help fight illness.
- Sauna cleanses the skin.
- Saunas burn calories.
- Saunas bring out recreational and social benefits.
- Saunas just feel good.
Read more: Health Benefits of Sauna
- Blood pressure fluctuations. A sauna may cause blood pressure to rise or fall. Individuals with blood pressure concerns should talk to their doctor to make sure sauna use is safe.
- Dehydration risk Dehydration can result from fluid loss while sweating. People with certain conditions, such as kidney disease, may be at a higher risk of dehydration. The increased temperatures can also lead to dizziness and nausea in some people.
- As long as people pay attention to safety, they tend to do well. Just as with starting an exercise program, it is advised to talk with your doctor before you do things that make your heart work harder.
To avoid any negative health effects, the following precautions are also advised:
- Avoid alcohol
- Limit time spent in sauna
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid sauna use if ill
- Cardiovascular and Other Health Benefits of Sauna Bathing: A Review of the Evidence.
- 10 Ways to Love Your Brain.
- Health and Wellness Benefit Library
Before You Arrive
Please review the document below before booking your first appointment.