Concerns about COVID-19 are gripping people around the world. We sincerely hope you and your loved ones are healthy during these stressful times. While many uncertainties and questions about COVID-19 still exist, Sisu Therapies team members are following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health authorities’ guidelines. We have taken action to implement their precautions, in our clinics, to help reduce the spread of the coronavirus.
The health and safety of our patients, clients, and employees are our primary concerns. Good communication and teamwork are critical. We want to ensure you know we are taking all necessary precautions and you feel well-cared for when you receive care at our clinics.
Our Clinic is Open to Serve You
We know that your therapy care and well-being are very important to you, and we want to continue to serve your needs. We encourage you to make and keep your appointments if you are comfortable doing so. If you are sick, and to prevent spreading your illness to others, we ask that you please stay home. If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or if you are caring for someone who is at risk, please contact us to cancel and re-schedule your appointment(s).
Our clinic is following recommendations established by the CDC.
- Our team members are committed to maintaining ‘social distance’ of 6 feet or more as much as they can.
- All team members must wash their hands and/or use hand sanitizers, frequently, throughout the day under defined guidelines.
- After each patient encounter and throughout the day, we clean and disinfect all surfaces with which patients and staff come in contact.
- We are limiting any unnecessary patient contact including shaking hands.
- We encourage patients to stay home if they have any respiratory or flu-like symptoms.
- Patients have the option of waiting in their car rather than the clinic waiting room. We ask that patients check in with the front desk and then can wait in their cars. The front desk will call the patient’s cell when their therapist is ready to see them.
- We encourage patients to avoid having family or friends accompany them if not necessary.
We are taking these precautions for the health and safety of our patients and staff. We will continually monitor the situation and keep you updated.
Thank you for your understanding as we navigate these unfamiliar circumstances.
Joe Schroeder, DPT/Owner
Laura Simenson, DPT/Owner