Joe Schroeder DPT/Owner
A little about me
How I spend my free time
Joe enjoys Road biking, running, camping, hiking, snowboarding, and the outdoors with his wife and three boys. Joe is also a member of Rotary International and is the local Public Awareness Chair for Windsor Rotary Club.
What others are saying
Joe listens to his patient’s goals and uses their ambitions, whether it is to return to sports, playing with their kids, or simply walking, to drive their treatment. Joe enjoys working with patients of all ages and regardless if it is pain or function that needs to be fixed, Joe is here to help. Joe employs injury prevention techniques and implements manual, evidence-based interventions for those experiencing pain.
Areas of Special Interests
Musculoskeletal injuries, Complex/chronic pain, post-surgery, Low back pain
- BS in Kinesiology, University of Minnesota (2002)
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy (DPT), College of St. Catherine, St. Paul, MN (2005)
- Member of American Physical Therapy Association
- Colorado Physical Therapy Association
- Academy of Prevention and Health Promotion Therapies and Certified Clinician
- Orthopedic Certified Specialist
- American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties